Clicknium respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your Personal Information (any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual).
– Personal data. While using the product, we may ask you to provide us with personal data in various ways. Personal data may include, but is not limited to email address, username and/or password, first name and last name, phone number, address, state, province, zip/postal code, city, cookies, location etc.
– Usage data, such as information about how you use the Product and interact with us, including information associated with any content you upload to the websites or otherwise submit to us, and information you provide when you use any interactive features of the Product.
We may also collect usage data that include, but is not limited to: your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) and Media Access Control (“MAC”) addresses, the product funtion that you use, the times of the funtion that you use, the pages of the Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, other diagnostic data, third-party session recording and reconstruction, etc.
We may use your Usage Data to improve and customize your user experience with the Service or that of other users.
– Tracking cookie data
Cookies are files that contain a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze the Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies, as well as to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Please note, however, if you do not accept cookies you may not be able to use some portions of the Service.
We use Amazon CloudWatch to capture information with respect to specific user actions & site visit information.
– Information from third-party sites. We may receive personal information about you from third-party sources. Such as business partners, marketing partners, public-available sources and data providers.
– Transaction information, such as information about payments to and from you and other details of products or services you have purchased from us.
Use of Your Personal Information
We may use the Personal Information you provide to us as necessary
– To provide, operate and improve the service
– To provide customer support
– To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the product and service
– To send you news, special offers and general information about other products, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
– To monitor the usage of the product
– To detect, prevent and address technical issues, including fraud and unauthorized access to the service
– To protect our rights or property
– To verify your identity
– To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
– To notify you about changes to our products provided to you
– For any other purpose with your consent
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR)
By way of further example, Clicknium may process your Personal Data because:
– We need to perform a contract with you
– You have given us permission to do so
– The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
– To comply with the law
Share your personal information
We may share information when one of the following circumstances applies:
– With your Consent: We may share your information with companies, organizations, and other third parties with your consent or to fulfill the purpose for which you provided the information.
– With our Partners: We may share information with our partners (including resellers, referral, integration partners, experts in our community, or developer platform partners) for the purposes of the partnership agreement or to enable our partner programs.
– To Provide the Services, Partner Programs, or Communities: We may share your information with your teammates, account administrators, billing, or technical account users. To deliver the Site, Services, partner programs, or communities, we may share your information with our service providers.
– For Business Purposes: We provide information to vendors and services providers to help us provide the Site, Services, partner programs and communities, and for our business purposes.
– For Corporate Transactions: We may share personal data with actual or prospective acquirers, their representatives, and other relevant participants in, or during negotiations of, any sale, merger, acquisition, restructuring, divestiture, or change in control involving all or a portion of our business or assets, including in connection with a bankruptcy or similar proceedings. If we undergo a sale or corporate restructure, we may disclose information to a buyer or other successor in interest.
– For Legal Reasons: We may share your information if we believe that it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request. We may share your information if we believe that it is necessary to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service. We may share your information if we believe that it is necessary to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public. We may share your information if we believe that it is necessary to protect against legal liability.
– With Third-Party Widgets: If you click on a widget or social media feature, like the Twitter “tweet” button or Facebook “like” button, these widgets will share information with the widget provider (like IP address, the which page you are visiting on the Services and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function correctly).
International data tranfer
If you are accessing or otherwise making use of the Service from outside Singapore, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored or processed in Singapore, where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of Singapore and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, but please be assured that we take steps to protect your privacy. By accessing or otherwise making use of the Service, you acknowledge and agree that we have the express right to transfer your information across jurisdictions and international borders to our facilities and to those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
Clicknium will also retain Usage Data. Usage Data may be retained for a shorter period of time than Personal Data, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of the Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
According to applicable data protection laws, you may have the following rights in connection with your Personal Data which are processed by us.
– Right to access: You have the right to request a confirmation as to whether and, if so, what Personal Data Clicknium processes from you.
– Right to rectification: You have the right to request correction or changes of your Personal Data if your Personal Data are inaccurate or out of date.
– Right to be forgotten: You have the right to request a deletion of your Personal Data when it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data.
– Right to restriction: You may have the right to request a restriction of the processing of your Personal Data, provided that the legal requirements are met.
– Right to object: You may have the right to object to process your Personal Data, if Clicknium does not have no other legitimate grounds besides your consent on doing so.
– Right to data portability: You may have the right to a copy of your Personal Data which Clicknium process.
– Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Third party service providers
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate the operation and maintenance of the Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how the Service is used.
These Service Providers have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or otherwise use such Personal Data for any other purpose.
Link to other sites
For your convenience we may provide links to other websites and web pages that we do not control. We cannot be responsible for the privacy practices of any websites or pages not under our control and we do not endorse any of these websites or pages, the services or products described or offered on such sites or pages, or any of the content contained on those sites or pages.
We are not responsible for any damages arising from and we expressly disclaim any liability associated with how such third parties collect, store, use or disclose your personal information.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We employ a number of organizational, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.